What exactly is vinyl wrapping a car? Well, it is wrapping each panel on your car with vinyl film to create a new look and color for your car. Vinyl wraps form to the panels of your car to transform it into something new without having to repaint it. If you want to give your car a new look, vinyl wraps are a great option. Painting has always been around and will always be an option, but vinyl wraps have a lot to offer. Here are some pros and cons to vinyl wraps.
- Vinyl wrapping is cheaper than having your vehicle undergo a full paint job. It is a fraction of the price.
- There are many design and color options available in vinyl wraps. You are really only limited by your imagination.
- Painting is a big job that takes quite a bit of time, from several days to weeks. Vinyl wrapping can be done in just a couple of days.
- If you do not like the wrap, you can get it removed and try again. That is not the case with paint.
- Vinyl wraps can act as an extra layer of protection for your vehicle. It can help prevent damage from road debris, scratches, and the elements. It will also help protect the original paint job of your car.
- If the vinyl wrap is not installed correctly, some issues can occur. This could result in it being less durable, it could fade overtime, and it could damage your paint when removed. Proper installation by a reputable professional avoids these problems.
As you can see, there are some great benefits to choosing to get a vinyl wrap on your car. Here at King Tutt Graphics, we will make sure you get a high-quality wrap and will make sure it is installed correctly and professionally. Give us a call today to get your car wrapped.