There are practically endless ways that canvas prints can be used in your business.
Here at King Tutt Graphics, we understand that your Raleigh, North Carolina business relies on many different visual effects to be successful. From decorating your store or office to having a company fleet that doubles as a marketing tool, everything you choose is designed to impress and help the public have confidence in your company. As a graphic design firm with a vision to be the pioneers in the signage industry, we bring everything we have to the table to provide you with value and quality. One of the options we are proud to offer is the ability to create stunning canvas prints. It might surprise you how many ways in which these can be used to promote your business.
- Trade Shows: Everything you put up for display at a tradeshow has one purpose: to grab the attention of as many attendees as possible. You’ll be able to stand out from the crowd with artistically created canvas prints that showcase your products, services, a promotional slogan, or a trending topic.
- Lobby: The value of a first impression cannot be overstated. Consider artistic canvas prints in the lobby or waiting area. The possibilities are endless for what to put on them. Consider a photo of an important project, a vacation photo you took that you are proud of, photos of your key personnel, a historic look back at products you’ve created over the years, and so forth.
- Product Images: Have a professional photographer create art by accentuating your products. For example, food photos on canvas prints are perfect for cafés, bistros, restaurants, grocery stores, and catering companies. Consider your best dishes that stay on your menu and watch the sales climb for them!
- Corporate Gifts: Canvas prints can also be ideal for gift-giving during the holidays, for employee or customer appreciation, and other situations. Incorporate your brand into the image, and it will be appreciated and serve as a reminder of the purpose for the gift.
- Office Décor: Give your staff the option to have canvas prints created for their working space using their own personal photos. You’ll boost employee morale and be assured that the artwork on the walls is consistent in size, shape, and materials, leaving them to choose what photo goes on them.
We are happy to work with you to come up with designs and a plan to create the ideal canvas prints to accomplish what you intend. We have the capability to create large-format projects, so you are not limited to the artwork canvas prints you see for sale at art shops. For example, if you want your lobby print to be floor-to-ceiling or to cover a wall in your boardroom or conference room, that is not beyond the scope of our ability. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have or to further discuss if canvas prints would work well for what you have in mind.
At King Tutt Graphics, we create canvas prints in the Triangle, Wake County, Johnston County, and the rest of North Carolina, including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Burlington, Charlotte, Morrisville, Clayton and Smithfield, as well as South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland.